Prospective Student information
- BFA, Dance
- BFA, Theatre Arts – Design and Production, Musical Theatre, Professional Acting Training, Stage Management, Theatre for Youth
- BFA, Theatre Arts Education
- BA, Theatre Arts
- minor in Dance
- minor in Design and Production
- minor in Stage Management
- Tuition and fees
Learn about ECU’s tuition and fees.
There’s nothing like a visit to campus to witness our culture and traditions firsthand. Admissions conducts campus tours year-round. Learn more about campus tours and schedule a tour of the School of Theatre and Dance facilities and discussions with faculty or staff here.
All programs in the School of Theatre and Dance require application to ECU. Apply here. Learn more about specific program requirements by reviewing the program audition links.
The School of Theatre and Dance’s Living Learning Community resides in Ballard Hall. For more information, check out the ECU LLC website and the video below. To apply, fill out this application. Applications for the T&DLLC are due no later than March 31, 2023.
- Archie R. and Rendie Ward Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Archie R. Burnette Family Endowment for Theatre Arts
- Drama Camp Fund
- ECU Theatre Foundation
- Edgar & Amanda Loessin Acting/Directing Scholarship
- Ellis-Roberson Scholarship for Theatre and Dance
- Friends of Theatre and Dance
- Graham Pollock Endowment Fund for Guest Artists
- Hardy Scholarship in Theatre Arts
- John D. Messick Scholarship
- John Shearin Memorial Scholarship
- Johnnie Collins III Drama Scholarship Endowment
- Lynette and George Johnson, Jr. Scholarship
- Mavis Ray Dance Scholarship
- Marie Smith Wallace Dance Scholarship
- Nancy and George Meiggs Memorial Fund
- Nell Draper Burnette Acting Scholarship
- Olin & Angela Vincent Memorial Scholarship Endowment
- Peggy and William Corbitt Scholarship
- School of Theatre and Dance Scholarship Pool
- Theatre Arts Dance Scholarship
- Visual Performance Theatre Endowment
Additional scholarships are available through ECUAWard, a scholarship application portal. Within the portal are “auto-apply” opportunities and those that require additional action and information for consideration. Scholarship opportunities open in September and are posted each month through March. Complete the General Scholarship Application. To view a list of opportunities for which an applicant may be eligible, please visit the Recommended Opportunities page on the applicant dashboard, review the opportunities and their requirements, and complete any supplemental questions or requirements. Award notices are sent to applicants via ECU student email accounts starting in late February. Note that it is important for applicants to check their ECU email account regularly.